It's cold and gloomy in Kentucky right now so to brighten my day, I'm putting together a list of 5 really fun bags that would be perfect for summer. I was really tempted to put the Cult Gai ark bag on here as it's been my go-to for the past two summers but I want to shake things up this summer with some new styles. Let me know what you think in the comments below!
1. This lobster bag from Nordstrom would be so perfect for the wedding I'm going to in Maine this summer. It's definitely a conversation piece.
2. The Natural Sofia Half Moon Clutch from Tuckernuck is a super versatile style and rings in at under $40. I could easily see myself keeping this in my car as my go-to desk to drinks clutch this summer. It looks like it would pack well too, making it perfect for vacations!
3. When I saw this beaded clutch on Tuckernuck's site, my heart skipped a beat. It's so fun and colorful and has a chain strap (and if you're anything like me, it's much easier to talk with your hands at a cocktail party when you have a shoulder strap). It comes in another color option too.
4. I have this Polène bag in black and I'm not sure how I ever lived without it. It's such a great shape, has a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap, and can fit way more than you think it can. I carried it for an entire week in Rome and it's a really great bag. I'm thinking of getting it in a lighter color for summer and love the tricolor option below. My black one has a suede top flap which is starting to look a bit worn so I like that this is an all leather option.
5. I know ultraviolet was last year's Pantone color of the year but I'm still 100% into it. This lavender suede clutch would be a great bag for now that would carry you through the summer.
There they are! Feel free to send me any of the bags you're crushing on for summer, I always love a good recommendation!