I always get excited about decorating once Spring starts coming in. I fill my house with flowers and open all the windows to air out the house. Here are a few great additions to brighten up your home for springtime and to keep that feeling going through the rest of the year!
I'm really looking forward to dining and entertaining outside so included a few picks for outdoors. Would you all be interested in a full blogpost on outdoor entertaining? Let me know in the comments
1. This Safavieh lamp pair is a great neutral and would work well anywhere from bedside tables to a console behind a sofa. I also think they'd look very Palm Beach chic on a large white desk.
2. These folding bamboo chairs
are amazing. I have a set at my house and they work well in a guest room or tucked into a desk. They sell pairs of these on One Kings Lane for less than this set of four!
3. As I mentioned, I love having fresh flowers in my house in the spring. My front garden is filled with daffodils right now and I think they would look so pretty in a blue vase
like this one. I'd keep using it with peonies once they start blooming and then hydrangeas later in the summer.
4. I've had my eye on this bench
for YEARS and I'm still really wanting it. I also love the accent chair
that matches it, they'd be a great boho addition to any room.
5. You've probably seen this chair
on a few pinterest boards, and for good reason! It's a classic shape and I love a good stripe. It's very Mark Sikes but for a lot less than you'd pay for some of his pieces.
6. I love a good tulip table and this white marble one has great, clean lines. It will instantly brighten a room and bring a touch of modernity to traditional decor. They also have it in a coffee table and dining table, both of which I really like.
7. I'm currently redoing my downstairs bathroom and want some cooler lighting in there. I think this sconce
would be great next to a mirror. I also love this gold leafy semi-flush mount
as a ceiling light in that room (or really any room). It looks like the Aerin one that's super
expensive. That semi-flush option also comes in a matte-white
that has great Palm Beach vibes
8. I love these etched blue drinking glasses
. They'd be fantastic for an alfresco dinner with fun pink block print napkins like these
is another great source for table linens (and based in Lexington, love to give a local shoutout!)
9. If you know me, you know I'm a sucker for blue and green. This block print tablecloth
is stunning and at under $50 is an absolute steal! Here
is another fun option that you could also use as a colorful bedspread on a twin or full bed. And the border on this pink and green one
10. I love that this melamine bowl
doesn't look cheap and plasticky like so many of them do. I'm looking forward to entertaining on my terrace and this serving bowl will make me worry less about clumsy friends.