I have stumbled across some really outstanding things lately and felt like I must share them.
1. Tuckernuck Shirt Dress. I've been contemplating this dress since they released this shape a year or so ago and am not kicking myself for not buying one sooner. It's incredibly flattering and easy to wear to work, dinner with parents, the pool, and I'm sure 1,000,000,000 other places
2. Jeni's Frosé Sorbet. HOLY MOLY this stuff is good. I've been having a spoonful every night as my dessert and it's been very hard to not eat more. For a grown up version of an ice cream float, serve it in fancy coupes with your favorite bubbly poured over it. I found it at Whole Foods but they have a store locator on their website if yours doesn't carry it.
3. Patricia Green Scalloped Sandals. When you don't want to look like everyone else at a wedding in their Loeffler Randall sandals, these are your answer. Pro tip: go up half a size.
4. Kristen Ess Dry Shampoo. Hands down the best dry shampoo I've tried with the possible exception of Oribe but this is $14 instead of $50 making it a no brainer.
5. Hoops. There is something so chic about an easy sundress, pulled back hair, and a simple pair of hoops this time of year. As a jewelry designer, I tend to wear my own designs and am reaching for these huggie style ones and the everyday hoops on repeat.