I just launched a new mini collection for summer called "Birds of Paradise" and I couldn't be more excited! Summer is my absolute favorite season and I think these earrings are so great for summer and beyond! I've picked some of my favorite styles from the collection along with some great finds that will help you live your best life while wearing #cassdickson. Let me know what you think in the comments below!
2. I've had a thing for Carrie Forbes sandals since my good friend introduced me to her line in March. These green ones would be great with white pants. If you're not an ankle strap person, I also love these pink ones.
3. These carved coral earrings are one of my favorite pairs from the new mini collection. They'd be such a great way to dress up a white midi dress (this J.Crew one is 30% off this week) and classic straw bag.
4. I was introduced to Banjanan through the same friend who told me about Carrie Forbes. I love the print on this yellow maxi dress. Banjanan is a great company that helps support the local textile industry in Jaipur. They also have a new line of table linens through Moda Operandi
5. I'm a sucker for green and this new earring style is no exception. I rarely hold a pair back for myself but think I might with either these or the pink version. They'd look so chic paired with an old school caftan, hair pulled back, and simple sandals (I've gone through a few pairs of these over the years and keep coming back to this style).
6. How fun are these bird wine stoppers? They'd be a great hostess gift and are under $5!
8. These basket trays from Amanda Lindroth are something I'd use in almost every room of my house. The handles come in a few different colors and while I almost always gravitate towards blue, I'm loving the orange handles on these.
9. This outdoor friendly cane chair from Anthropologie is fantastically mid-century South American looking. I'd love to wear all of the earrings, shoes, and clothing in this post while lounging in it and sipping a Margarita. Wouldn't you?!
Shop more of my Bird of Paradise inspired finds by clicking through the slideshow below!