I'm flying to one of my favorite places in the world in a few weeks--Argentina! I've been going there for about 10 years now and always love an opportunity to go back. It's going to be the end of summer there so I'm really looking forward to packing for warm weather. Here are some of the things on my packing/shopping list. Let me know what you'd pack in the comments below.
1. This Liberty Floral Dress from J.Crew looks so comfortable and perfect for walking around Buenos Aires during the day or dinners at the farm. I love that I can wear it to work once summer rolls around
2. I bought a similar dress from the Gap last summer but this lilac one is GORGEOUS. I love that it's a cotton linen blend too, perfect for steamy days.
3. Sunscreen. I have pale olive skin and can get tan but right now, will burn in about 15 seconds. I really like the Supergoop everyday sunscreen and am excited to try their other products available in this package from Nordstrom, especially the lip screen.
4. Sam Edelman Gigi Sandals. I've gone through about 4 pairs of these over the years and I keep coming back to them. The Saddle color is my favorite but they have so many great options. Size up though, they run small!
5. This striped dress from Tuckernuck has been on my mind since they emailed me about it a few weeks ago. It's such a good one and will definitely be coming with me to Argentina.
6. I live in basics when I travel and the white cotton crew from Everlane is one of my favorite t-shirts ever. They're a great price point and I love that they only partner with ethical factories.
7. I definitely feel a bit like my mom in this straw hat from Tuckernuck but it's packable (which is huge for travel, no one likes a crushed hat) and helps protect my face from the sun. And my mom has pretty great style so if I start feeling more like her, it's probably a good thing.
8. Nuun. After a long day in the sun, I've probably sweat out a ton of electrolytes. I love Nuun tablets and will be packing a few tubes of them. They'll also be useful if I end up drinking too much malbec one night...
9. I just found this amazing shirt on Amazon and ordered it but haven't tried it on yet. It looks great for summer and would be great with one of the brighter pairs of earrings from my Spring Summer collection.
10. I bought these Schutz sandals a few weeks ago and really like them. They run a tad big so go up half a size if you're between sizes. They're also GREAT if you have high arches like I do.
I'll also pack a bunch of less exciting things like workout clothes, swimwear, and a few big, vintage caftans (and I never go anywhere without at least one striped shirt) but these are some of the highlights. What would you add to my packing list?